60′ Streamlined Coach Car – New York Central (1940)
Coach “Imperial Crown”
RailKing 60′ Streamlined Passenger Cars are configured in 4-car, 2-car and single-car configurations, each features interior detail, overhead interior lighting, end-of-car diaphragms and intricate under-car detail. Cars are mounted atop die-cast metal 4-wheel trucks with operating metal couplers, metal wheels and metal axles.
Designed to bring authenticity and smooth performing operation to any O Gauge layout, modelers will find no finer O Gauge value than RailKing Passenger Cars.
• Durable ABS Intricately Detailed Bodies
• Metal Wheels and Axles
• Overhead Interior Lighting
• Die-Cast 4-Wheel Trucks
• Operating Die-Cast Metal Couplers
• Colorful, Attractive Paint Schemes
• End-of-Car Diaphragms
• Fast-Angle Wheel Sets
• Needle-Point Axles
• Detailed Car Interiors
• Unit Measures:16 11/16″ x 2 1/2″ x 3 5/16″
• Operates On O-31 Curves