This HO Scale Conrail U33B Diesel Locomotive features:
• Flush-mounted radiator screens and air intake screens on the long hood – early phase
• Built-out area on the top of the front and rear pilots – early phase
• Corrugated radiator and air intake screens, with a flat pilot face – late phase
• Optional separate electrical equipment box will be included on the left side walkway behind the cab per the prototype
• AAR-B or Blomberg trucks will be used when appropriate
• Separately-applied detail parts including: windshield wipers, metal grab irons, coupler cut levers, fine scale handrails & more!
• Five pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
• Directional lighting with Golden-white LEDs
• Blackened metal wheels
Additional Atlas Master Series Gold Features:
• ESU LokSound decoder, supporting all DCC programming modes
• Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F31
• Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices
• Lighting effects to match the prototype, including Gyralight and Mars light where appropriate
• Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.